The Canton Township Carnegie Library opened its doors in 1921, the last library in the United States funded by the Carnegie Foundation.
The library automated its circulation in early 2014, and users can now access the collection through the online catalog. Patrons with current library cards can log in to see their account information, items out, and reading history online at any time, using the barcode number on the card.
The library is also participating in a digitization project; we are beginning to upload items in our Digital Canton site. Please feel free to visit and watch our progress!